Welcome to Christa McAuliffe Elementary!
“We believe that everyone can succeed and reach their dreams
and personal visions.”
News & Announcements
Sell a book of tickets for the Rally and receive 10 volunteer hours!! Event Details and Prize list For more information check out our Rally website!
• Charter School Rally- 4/27/2014 Please join us for our First Charter School Rally system wide fundraiser!! Rally takes place at the German American Club on April 27th 2014 from Noon to 6:00 pm. Games, Raffles, car show, bounce houses, food and beverages for sale and a whole lot more… Sponsors are need!! Please click on the following link for more information! Sponsor Info and Vendor Booth Info
• PTO Meeting - 5/6/2014 Please join us in the CME cafeteria from 7 to 8pm
• NO SCHOOL - 5/26
• EARLY DISMISSAL- 5/27 & 5/28 12:15pm
• CreARTivity Summer Art Camp - June 9th - 13th(9-11 year olds), June 18th(6-11 year olds), July 2nd(6-11 year olds), July 7th - 10th(6-8 year olds). Click here for more information OR print registration form here.
• YMOS Science Camp - June 9th - 13th(ages 6 & 7) or July 7th - 11th(ages 8, 9, & 10). Click here for more information.
• Premier Auto Service - Supports our Charter School System in many ways...Let's support them in return! **Coupon**
• SchoolStore.com - For information on our new and easy fundraiser **Click Here**
Each year, in the spring, the Cape Coral Chamber of Commerce celebrates the success of our local schools by honoring an educator and a student of excellence. This year’s winners are Christi Llanes(third grade accelerated teacher) and Melanie Rojas(fifth grade student). Congratulations!! We are so proud of you!
One of the GREAT sponsors of our Charter School Rally. See what they have to offer here and let's support them in return!
Our primary method of communication to families is through our Cape Coral Charter School Authority K12 Alerts System. Please be sure to sign up so that you can receive updated information.
¨ Core Knowledge Curriculum
¨ Common Core Standards
¨ Creativity embraced in teaching and learning
¨ Houghton Mifflin Harcourt “Journeys” basal series, Guided Reading, Spalding Phonics, Accelerated Reader and novel studies
¨ Houghton Mifflin Harcourt “Go Math”
¨ Special classes for Art, Music, PE, Media Center, Science Lab
¨ Curriculum related field trips
¨ Hands-On Core Knowledge Events like Christmas Around the World, Pioneer Day, Greek Festival and a Roman Battle
¨ Annual Events to focus on subject areas like Science Fair, Vocabulary Parade, Art Gallery, Wax Museum, Math Challenge and Choir/Drama Performances
It is a requirement that each family spend 30 hours of parent involvement time at our school during the year. Research clearly shows that when parents value, support and engage in education, the children achieve at a higher rate. We have a multitude of opportunities to become involved in our family-oriented school.
All employees and volunteers are fully background checked.
In each classroom:
¨ Student computers
¨ 77” Smartboard
¨ Digital Docucam
¨ Two mobile laptop labs
¨ SMART Response wireless remotes
¨ State of the art TV production studio